Make Multiple Ad Banners
In this article we’re going to explain the process of creating multiple banner ads. If you’re interested in learning how to create multiple banner ads, then this article is for you!
First of all, we recommend you to use our multiple banner maker service – the Creative Machine. This is the service that will automate the process of creating multiple display banners. It will save your time and energy.
When you’re dealing with online advertisement, you sometimes run into situations in which you have to create multiple display banners. For example if you have a large online store and you’re trying to create a custom banner for a certain product, show its price, the discount amount, etc. If you’re an international store, it would also be a good idea to customize each of your display banners for the local currency and language. Same for major international travel services, such as skyscanner.com or booking.com. Where each advertising banner is required to customize for a certain tourist destination. It has to be done this way, because your ads would perform better.
Where can you make a custom multiple banner?
Let’s take a look at different tools that you could use to create custom multiple banners creatives.
1. First of all, you can use actions/droplets in Photoshop in order to automate this process. It works for some simple stuff like placing a text on an image, edit brightness or contrast. But that’s about it.
2. Then – in case you have the team of programmers – they would develop a software that will automate this process for you. You can do that, for example by using the PHP + ImageMagick or Python + PIL, etc. It’s way too expensive and would be difficult to accomplish.
3. Another thing you can do is to use the ad services tools for Dynamic Ads/Shopping Campaigns that are available in Facebook Ads and Google Ads. They’re free to use, but they have very limited features and are not the best tools for creating effective templates for banners. If you ever worked with Photoshop or even Canva, you’ll be disappointed by how little these free services have to offer. You might also end up in the situation that the ad service that you use doesn’t have any of these tools at all.
4. And lastly, the best option is to use specialized services that are specifically made to handle these tasks for you. Such services have many advantages. For example, a catalog of free templates, a good creative editor, an ability to upload your own product feed, animation support, etc. Try our Creative Machine service for free and start making your own multiple display banners.
How To Make Multiple Banners in Creative Machine
1. First, you need to get registered. Then select “Create a New Project”.
2. Select the canvas size from a list of presets. You could also type in your own dimensions.
3. Look through our catalog of free templates and choose the one you like or start making your own from scratch.
4. Import your product catalog or upload images from your local computer.
5. Add the desired text or graphics to your template.
6. Start the multiple banners creation. You’ll be able to download the result as an image (jpg/png) or to get a link to the product feed with new banners.